All hosted AGC dinners are designed with the whole family in mind and all ages are welcome. The Opening Night Reception and hosted events will feature kid-friendly meals and activities.
This year, children will have their own private hospitality room separate from the Hospitality Suite. Just down the hall from the Magnolia Room, children will gather in Gulfstream 3&4 every night the hospitality suite is open.
An exciting, adventure-packed camp right on resort grounds awaits children from 3 to 12. The Breakers offers unique and captivating programs that encourage children to celebrate, explore, create and discover. Young adventurers are divided into two groups: shortboards (ages 3-5, fully potty trained only) and longboards (ages 6-12).
At Camp Breakers, every day is different. From scavenger hunts to excursions that immerse kids in nature, their creative programs make the most of the resort’s unique amenities, seasoned staff, and incredible beachfront location. Each morning and evening campers gather at the Family Entertainment Center to kick of the session. All children must bring a change of clothes and sneakers. Daytime campers must have a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
To enroll your child in a program, call 844.207.8790.
9am-3pm (lunch provided)
5:30-9:30pm (dinner provided)
The Breakers offers private childcare for infants, toddlers, and children alike. With extensive knowledge of the resort, your sitter will help your children make the most of this fun-filled resort. For details and pricing, call 844.207.8790.
Family is the very heart of The Breakers, hence the endless offerings designed just for kids (and for the kid in you). Spend the day together or break off and do your own thing. At The Breakers, memorable family vacation means everyone chooses their own adventures:
- Family fitness classes
- Three pools, five whirlpool spas
- Half mile of private beach
- Arcade featuring more than 20 classic and contemporary games, as well as a video game lounge with Xbox and PlayStation
- Outdoor basketball court
- Family golf clinics every weekend
- Bicycle rentals, personal or guided
- 4,500 square feet of outdoor space featuring slides, tunnels, bridges, puzzles, and interactive games
- Extensive array of activities tailored to children, including nature walks, science labs, snorkeling lessons, and more
- Movie nights
- Watersports excursions, including snorkeling at The Breakers Reef, paddle boarding, kayaking and surfing
- Italian restaurant, where parents can dine as children play nearby